– To find a line position making the cheapest and best suitable alternatives possible.
– Methodology, job description, requirements.
Technical review of documentation
– Is the job correctly described, is the intended work possible to perform, can there be misunderstandings.
– Has the contractor made unnecessary reservations, are there any catches or errors in the fine print, is the cost reasonable, and is the contractor reputable.
– Quality control, Project management, documentation.
– Shorter or longer seminars for anyone involved in pipe- construction or renovation.